Coming Up With Successful Dissertation Topics On Literature
Do you need a bunch of literature dissertation topics that you can make a selection from, but you can’t find ones that match your requirements? It’s important to find a topic that will set you up for success. Therefore, find one that you are interested in, there is plenty of information about, and it isn’t too complicated. By keeping things simple you might increase your chances of getting the grade you want.
Find Out What Others Write On
It stands to reason that if a lot of other people write on a particular literature topic, then there must be something behind it. Perhaps it is a topic that is easy to write on, or maybe there is a lot of easy to find information on that subject. Therefore, find topics that seem to be common and put your own twist on them.
To find out topics that are popular you can use the following methods:
- Forums: find a literature forum and see what kind of topics people are choosing for their dissertations. Using a forum has the advantage of allowing you to communicate with other people who can help you write the dissertation.
- Top lists: there are blog posts that can be found via the search engines that are basically a collection of top 10, top 50 or top 100 topics of a particular subject area. These can provide more topics ideas than you’ll know what to do with.
- Dissertation directories: try to find a dissertation directory that has a section on literature. This should provide you with a range of topic ideas that you can use to arrive at one that is unique and something you are enthusiastic about doing.
To get you started with some topic ideas read the following list:
- Top 3 Shakespeare plays and how they have impacted culture
- The importance of teaching children how to read and write before the age of 10
- The top book to have been written in the nineteenth centaury
- Why Sherlock Holmes is the best fictional character of all time
- Why the Harry Potter Books were so successful as movies
- What it takes to write a book that is worthy of becoming a movie
- The top ingredients to make a great book
- Why Tolstoy is considered one of the best writers of all time