List Of Unique Thesis Topics Ideas Related To The Hospitality Industry
Hospitality industry is generally wide and when it comes to composing a thesis on the same, one ought to think deep and smart. This is because the likelihood of running the risk of generating a large research topic is very high. The question is; why would someone want to conduct a study in the tourism sector? Well, we all enjoy travelling and particularly to some of the world’s most beautiful places. While there are areas which witness millions of tourist arrivals each year, other areas are far from reach or simply unreachable. Globally, tourism is bedeviled by many a problem among which is global terrorism which has continued to escalate even today. Other challenges are environmental related. We also have the problem of environmental encroachment in which case humans are converting attraction sites to farms or homes. Further, there is the problem of poaching. News of tons of elephant tusks consignment nabbed crossing an international border is not smoothing breaking anymore. Considering all these and many, composing a thesis would be tantamount to a well thought topic which is interesting and researchable. In this article, a number of topics are enumerated to start you off on brainstorming for more.
- A Review of literature regarding the impact of terrorism on global terrorism: In this case, your thesis question can be something like; does terrorism influence the relationship between countries which has a mutual benefit of Tourism?
- Another topic can be that which seeks to unearth the role of people in promoting sustainable tourism through environmental conservation. You can base your topic question on a case study review of West Africa.
- How can human encroachment into natural resources be reduced while ensuring the benefits accruing from tourism are maintained? You can base you study on a review of Chinese natural habitats
- A quantitative study of the impact of water conservation for use by travellers in hospitality and attraction sites. A review of Chinese midlands
- A review of tourists visiting slum regions in developing worlds: Is poverty tourism beneficial or exploitation?
- The impact of internet based travel advisors in booking travel destinations: A case review of recent literature on the Hilton Hotels
- Employee motivation and pay. Is high pay a boot for worker motivation in the hospitality industry? A case study of recent literature on hospitality and tourism industry employer and employees relations?